I. INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
A. TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
- TRAFFIC DATA COLLECTED. We automatically track and collect the following categories of information when you visit our Site: (1) IP addresses; (2) domain servers; (3) types of computers accessing the Site; and (4) types of web browsers used to access the Site (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for marketing purposes or for improving your experience on the Site. We also use “cookies” to customize content specific to your interests, to ensure that you do not see the same advertisement repeatedly, and to store your password so you do not have to re-enter it each time you visit the Site.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED. In operating the Site, you may be asked to participate in online forms requesting your name, e-mail addresses, and other contact information, as well as the following categories of information: (1) Contact Data (such as your name, phone number, and e-mail address) and Meta Data (such as user-generated content and tagging, unrelated to Contact Data). If you communicate with us by e-mail or any other electronic means through the Site, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information.USES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
- COMPANY USE OF INFORMATION. We use Contact Data to send you information about our Company or our products or services.
If you do not want us to share your Contact Data with any third parties, please email us at [email protected] but please understand that such a request will likely limit your ability to take advantage of all of the features and services we offer on the Site. In addition, we maintain a procedure for you to review and request changes to your Personal Information; this procedure is described in Section 5, below.
- USER CHOICE REGARDING COLLECTION, USE, AND DISTRIBUTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. You may choose not to provide us with any Personal Information. In such an event, you can still access and use much of the Site; however you will not be able to access and use those portions of the Site that require your Personal Information. If you do not wish to receive information and promotional material from us, email [email protected].
- PUBLIC INFORMATION. The Site may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. We also make chat rooms, forums, message boards, and news groups available to you. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information.
- NOTICE CONCERNING CHILDREN. We are a general audience website, and do not direct any of our content specifically at children under 13 years of age. We understand and are committed to respecting the sensitive nature of children’s privacy online. If we learn or have reason to suspect that the Site user is under age 13, we will promptly delete any personal information in that user’s account.