San Diego Elder Abuse Attorney

Sasha Kamfiroozie

Probate is a court procedure which manages the assets not left in a trust. The court will either, make sure the will is valid or determine the legal heirs if there is no will in place. The court will also, inventory the assets, resolve creditor claims and distribute them to the heirs. Unfortunately, the expense of the probate process will often decrease an estate significantly. Currently, the probate process is long and drawn out due to the court’s crowded court calendars. Creating a trust avoids this expensive, lengthy, and public procedure.┬áIf you have questions regarding elder abuse representation, please call us today for a free consultation at (619) 535-1405.